Track your nutritional facts while out to eat with ease.
- Nutritional facts: Easy-to-read Nutritional labels for restaurants' items on their menu
- Plates: A virtual "plate" which can calculate multiple items for you, for example: A large coke and an order of mozzarella sticks
- Favorite Plates: Create your favorite plate, an example might be your usual lunch break meal
- Custom Items: Create nutritional labels for items around your house or your own recipes
- Sharing of custom items: You can now share custom items over the internet automatically and you can also view or save other users custom items as well
- Favorite restaurants: Create a list of your favorite restaurants to be displayed on the top of the list of restaurants so you can get to your information even faster
- Favorite restaurants; You can now add restaurants to the top of the list so you can access your favorite restaurants even faster.
- Custom Items completely redone: Custom items saw the biggest upgrade, it is now much faster and more stable to add your custom items and the way they are now being stored allows them to be retrieved much faster.
- Custom Items Sharing: You can now share your custom items over the web as well as download others custom items over the web.
- New icon
- All calculations are now done in floating point, which was necessary to make custom items as good as we wanted them to be. However, this required a great deal of re-writing so we found it worth mentioning here :)
Also provided are the usual speed enhancements, bug fixes, and additional restaurants.